Showing all 3 results
Features of Weasler PTO Guards
We sell Weasler PTO guards for North American and Metric PTO series. These PTO guards require guard bearings, which are sold separately:
- PTO guards for North American series 6, 12, 14 and 35:Weasler PTO guards for these North American series are available with overall collapsed lengths of 48 or 60 inches. They also fit Italian Metric series #1, #2, #3 and #4 and German Metric series #2100, #2200, #I and #2300.
- PTO guards for North American series 44 and 55: Weasler PTO guards for North American series 44 and 55 come in overall collapsed lengths of 48 or 60 inches. They also fit Italian Metric systems #5 and #6 and German Metric systems #220, #2400 and #2500. They are interchangeable with Bondioli & Pavesi systems.
- PTO guards for Metric #8 series:We carry Weasler PTO driveline safety shields for the Metric #8 series with an overall collapsed length of 48 or 60 inches. These guards are interchangeable with Bondioli & Pavesi systems.
Features of Weasler PTO Guard Bearings Kits
Our selection of Weasler PTO guard bearing kits includes:
- PTO guard bearing kits for North American series 6, 12, 14 and 35: These kits contain four bearings.
- PTO guard bearing kits for North American series 44 and 55: This kit comes with two bearings.
- PTO guard bearing kits for Italian Metric series:These products contain two bearings per kit and can be interchanged with Bondioli & Pavesi parts.
- PTO guard bearing kits for German Metric series: Each kit contains bearings and is interchangeable with Walterscheid parts.
Benefits of Weasler PTO Guards and Guard Bearings
Weasler PTO guards and guard bearing kits keep your equipment protected with many functional benefits, including:
- Durable construction: Weasler PTO guards and guard bearings are built to withstand the harsh conditions of farming operations. They are resistant to wear and tear and UV exposure.
- Easy Lock system: All Weasler guard systems include their patented Easy Lock system, which makes it easy for the guard to be removed and replaced for servicing.
- Increased safety: All Weasler guards are made to the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) AD5673 standard. They also meet the strength and wear requirements for ANSI/ASABE AD5674.
Contact PaulB Parts for PTO Guards and Guard Bearings
At PaulB Parts, we maintain an extensive inventory of Weasler PTO parts. You’ll find their high-quality guards and guard bearings for any North American or Metric system in numerous sizes so you can order the perfect fit for your system requirements.
Our Weasler PTO parts are affordably priced for exceptional value. If you’re not sure which parts you need, or if you have any questions about your selection, our friendly, knowledgeable team can help. We have the expertise to help you find the best products for your application.
Contact us today if you have any questions or would like to learn more about the PTO products we carry.